Wednesday 12 June 2013

NOTD: Glitter Galore!

Hey Guys!

 Okay so today you are getting a 'Nails Of The Day' post because I quite liked how I painted my nails! Its nothing special or difficult, just a good old coat (or three) of glitter nail polish! This simple go to style adds a bit of glamour to your everyday outfits and school uniform! (Even if you aren't meant to be wearing nail varnish at school!) Below you can see a few pictures showing how my nails look. It really is an easy way to give yourself a slightly more artsy and interesting manicure than just your bog standard layer of colour.


So these are the 5 nail polishes to use to create this look. Now, you don't need three different glitters for this but I love the effect glitter gives so I fished lots of different colours out of my nail varnish collection! I started off with a black base because it makes the colours stand out and look more vibrant against it. I then put lots and lots of layers of glitter nail varnish on and voila! You are done. All you have left to do is put on a layer of top coat. I used 'Sally Hansen Insta-Dri' because I am extremely impatient when it comes to letting nail varnish dry, but you can use any top coat you have to hand! 


As you can see, I really love Barry M nail varnish as it is very cheap and actually quite good quality for the price. If you haven't used Barry M before, definitely give it a try! You can buy all of these products from most good drugstores including Boots and Superdrug. Unfortunately though, the 'Barry M Superdrug Xmas Limited Edition' glitter polish isn't available to buy any more! 

The colours I used (in order of photograph) were:
Barry M Superdrug Xmas Limited Edition Glitter

WARNING: Glitter nail varnish is a real pain to get off!

Clio
xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment