Tuesday 11 June 2013

My Ultimate Beauty Lust List: Penny

Hey Guys!

Being a bit of a beauty junkie, I do have a fair amount of makeup, but obviously I am only a teenager so I don't have endless money to get every product I want. I thought today I would do a post about the makeup bag I would have and  the products I would have in it to share with you my ultimate beauty wishlist, this is only a small selection of the things I would love to own, if I was going to tell you all of them this post would be very, very long.

The Bag:

I've seen so many beauty guru's rave about this bag and I think it's super cute with the pastel colour and little bow (it's also practical for use as an every day makeup bag with its wipe-clean exterior) I may have to invest in this soon as my makeup bag has started to look a little worse for wear...


The Products:

Since I have so many products that I want (bad case of 'Veruca Salt' syndrome here, sorry guys) I've decided to put only one of each 'type' of product that I would like in, just to keep things slightly more streamlined.




All of these products are high-end ones I've heard rave reviews about but simply haven't had the money or time to purchase. Hopefully I'll be able to get a few of these in the future and gradually maybe I'll build up to getting them all (a girl can always hope...) 

Penny
xox






0 comments:

Post a Comment