Saturday 8 June 2013

June: Beauty Haul

Hey Guys!
Today I went to the local shopping centre on a little fathers day shopping spree, but after walking past Superdrug multiple times, I couldn't help but have a little look inside! I also made a stop off at Lush to grab a few lip care items.

In Superdrug I bought the 'Real Techniques: Core Collection', a product that I have been wanting for a while! I only have one real brush, which is for eye shadow and I decided it was high time I treated myself to some new make up brushes! The collection consists of a 'detailer brush', a 'pointed foundation brush', a 'buffing brush' and a 'contour brush'. 



The next product I bought was a blush from Sleek in the colour 'Flushed' number 935. I really like the deep pink tone and the hint of shimmer that this product has! 

Lastly, I bought the Bourjois 'Healthy Mix Serum' gel foundation. This is a product that I have been really interested to try, as I have heard good things about it and it is also a gel foundation which is something that I have never tried before! Below you can see the swatches of the blended and unblended product.



After a fruitful trip to Superdrug, I went over to Lush to buy some lip care products. The first thing I bought was the 'Honey Trap' lip balm. As I have said in other posts, I have chapped lips at the moment so I thought that this would be the perfect remedy! 




The last thing that I bought was the Lush 'Mint Julips' lip scrub. Now, I particularly like this product as it is a mint flavoured and scented lip scrub made form sugar. So you scrub it on to your lips and you can lick it off them when you are done! They also do this product in popcorn and bubblegum flavours and it is something that I would definitely recommend for smooth lips! 


Here are the links to buy all of the products:

Clio
xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment