Thursday 29 August 2013

Product Spotlight: Vaseline Spray and Go Moisturiser - Cocoa Radiant

Hey Guys!

There're many beauty rituals that I'm extremely lazy about undertaking, and moisturising my body is definitely one of them. I can religiously complete a five step skincare routine, spend thirty minutes attempting a complex makeup look but moisturising- forget it!

However, recently my skin has become more prone to dry patches (attractive,I know) so I decided it was time to get my hands on a solution. When I heard about Vaseline's Spray and Go moisturiser, I knew it would be the perfect 'lazy girl' solution- and so far it seems that I was right.

The moisturiser comes in a typical pressurized con  tainer which allows a fine mist of product to be applied directly to skin which makes rubbing it really easy to rub into the skin, meaning that you aren't left with the sticky residue heavier moisturisers can leave you with.

Overall, this is a hydrating, convenient product that smells good and is a great choice when you want to moisturise but can't be bothered to go the whole hog with a heavier body cream.

Penny
XoX

0 comments:

Post a Comment