Wednesday 3 July 2013

Steal Her Style: Millie Mackintosh

 Hey Guys!

Recently I've been watching  a lot of Made in Chelsea (I know, I know, it's not the most intellectual program). One of the things I've noticed about the people on this show is that all the girls dress so well, always looking really classy yet still relaxed and casual at the same time. But whilst all the female cast members have great fashion sense, I have a serious case of style envy for Millie Mackintosh, I don't think I've ever disliked a single outfit I've seen her wear, but being a 'Chelsea Girl' a lot of her clothes are slightly out of my budget. As a result of this I've decided to put together this blog post on how you can get her look for a more reasonable price.


 



 












Images courtesy of:




All the pieces above are from high street stores such as Topshop, Miss Selfridge, New Look and H&M so the items should be reasonably affordable, definitely more so that Millie's designer picks, so that you can get her laid-back, pulled together style for less!

Penny 

xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment